View your mobile screen to your PC, Mac, Tablet or Smart TV using Screen Cast. Use any device that has a browser and an internet connection to view your mobile screen remotely. Free wifi analyzer for mac os x. Use Screen Cast to demonstrate a presentation, show new concepts or features, display videos and pictures, and much more. Allows multiple connections from different devices to connect and view simultaneously. Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for 60+ languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. Download translator for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android – Online-translator.com - PROMT online translator and dictionary: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish.
QTranslate is a free translator for Windows. With this small utility, you simply select the text you want to translate and then press the hot key ( Ctrl+Q to show translation in the popup window or Double Ctrl click to show the translation in the main window). QTranslate also has the ability to speak text Ctrl+E and perform a dictionary search Ctrl+Shift+Q . Also, you can open the main window and type text manually.
Note! QTranslate translates text by using online translation services, so you need an Internet connection.
The following translation services are supported:
There are three modes of translation by mouse selection:
- Show icon (select text in a program -> QTranslate icon will appear near cursor. Click the icon -> popup window with the translation of selected text will appear)
- Show translation (select text in a program -> popup window with translation of the selected text will appear immediately)
- Show translation and read (the same as previous plus speaking aloud selected text)
The main features:
Translator For Macos
- Text translation in any application that supports text selection
- Speech recognition
- Image text recognition (OCR API provided by OCR.SPACE)
- Text to speech synthesis
- Search in online dictionaries
- Search in offline XDXF dictionaries
- Spell checking
- Word suggestion/autocomplete
- History of translations
- Virtual keyboard