Logic Studio (2009) includes Logic Pro 9, MainStage 2, Soundtrack Pro 3, Studio Instruments, Studio Effects, WaveBurner 1.6, Compressor 3.5, Impulse Response Utility, Apple Loops Utility and QuickTime 7 Pro. View documentation, tech specs and more by clicking the links below.
Logic Studio (2009)
Logic Pro 7 to Logic Pro 9
- View Logic Pro 9 tech specs.
- Download Logic Pro updates:
- Read about troubleshooting Logic Pro 8 and 9.
- Read Logic Pro 9 frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Read about troubleshooting projects.
- Learn what to do if you can't open Logic Pro 9 help.
- Learn how to create Aggregate Devices.
- Read about I/O buffer sizes and monitoring latency in Logic Pro and Logic Express.
Have more questions?
Logic Studio For Mac Catalina
Logic Studio (mac). If you are into music making this is where to go no other programs comes near it. The interface is superb although you could do with at least 4 screens to work from. It can be easy or as complicated as you like.
- Although you can create, edit, manage, and deploy logic apps in the Azure portal, you can also use Visual Studio when you want to add your logic apps to source control, publish different versions, and create Azure Resource Manager templates for various deployment environments.
- Live Loops For spontaneous composition. Live Loops is a dynamic way to create and arrange music.
Search the Apple Support Community discussion boards.
You can also search for additional articles. Most articles on Logic Pro 7 to Logic Pro 9 are no longer updated by Apple, but remain available. To find archived articles:
- Click the search button at the top-right corner of this page (or any page on support.apple.com), enter the application name or a few words about a feature in the search field, and press Enter.
- On the search results page that appears, click the Filter button and select the 'Include archived content' tickbox.
The search results update to include archived articles.
Upgrade to Logic Pro X
Firewall for mac freeware. Learn about Logic Pro X and what to expect when you upgrade.
Logic Studio Pro Mac