Step 1: Get the Gear
Download gopro studio 2.5 mac for free. Audio & Video tools downloads - GoPro Studio by GoPro, Inc. And many more programs are available for instant and free download. Burn GoPro video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template. Convert GoPro videos to 1000 formats at 30X faster speed without quality loss. All-in-one tool: GIF maker, DVD converter, fix video metadata, and more. For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. For Mac OS 10.15/14/13/12/11/10/9. How to Import Camera Files to a Computer - Mac. By GoPro 07:03 PM - edited 09:34 PM. There are a few different ways to get your photos and videos from the camera to your computer. #1 - Use Quik for Desktop #2 - Use an SD Adapter #3 - Automatically with Image Capture.
1. HERO8 Black
2. A USB-C cable (the one that came with your GoPro, for example)
3. Your computer
4. A GoPro mounting option, which leads us to Step 2
PRO TIP: Make sure your HERO8 Black is running the latest camera firmware, available here or prompted when paired to the GoPro app.
Step 2:Set Up the Point of View
GoPro Webcam is compatible with all existing GoPro mounts, so you can get creative with points of view. Yes, you can achieve a standard webcam view by using the Magnetic Swivel Clip to attach the GoPro to your monitor or set up a Shorty tripod on your desk. But this is a GoPro, so use it like a GoPro! Get creative, have fun and try something new. Some of our favorites are:
1. Jaws Flex Clamp – This bendable, clampable mount can provide an over-the-shoulder view if you’re doing a training where it’s helpful to see your screen.
2. Magnetic Swivel Clip – The magnet part of this mount is clutch for getting creative. Want to go live from under the hood of your car? Or chat with the fam while cooking? This magnetic will securely attach to your range hood, and any metal surface for that matter.
3. Suction Cup – Much like the first two, the GoPro Suction Cup can stick to a surface like a window or shelving unit to provide a webcam POV unlike any other.
Dirt for mac os. 4. Gooseneck – Combine the Gooseneck with any of the aforementioned mounts (or any GoPro mount with a quick release base) and, voila, you have an extra-long, extra-bendy extension arm to loop and wiggle into any position. No hard-to-reach place will go unseen!
Step 3: Install and Launch the GoPro Webcam Desktop Utility
1. Download the GoPro Webcam desktop utility software to your computer, available here.
PRO TIP: GoPro Webcam desktop utility is currently available for macOS and as a beta for Windows users.
2. A GoPro icon will now appear in your status bar.
There are a few different ways to get your photos and videos from the camera to your computer.
We do not recommend using a USB Hub or Media Reader.
#1 - Use Quik for desktopHEADS UP: This feature is currently supported only on the HERO7 Black or earlier cameras. Newer cameras may or may not work as expected when connected via USB cable.
#2 - Use an SD Adapter
If you have an SD adapter for your MicroSD card, you can insert the Micro SD card into the adapter and insert the adapter into your computer.
Method #3 - Automatically with Image Capture
Image Capture allows you to:
Select the file(s) you want to Import and select Import, or Import All if you want to import everything.
Method #4 - Manually with Image Capture
If you do not have Image Capture set up to automatically launch when you connect your camera, you can easily do it manually.
Once the selected application opens, you can import your files just like in Method #2.
How to setup Image Capture to launch automatically
To set up Image Capture to launch automatically when you connect your camera you must first either launch Image Capture. From there it's just a matter of selecting the desired program.
In Image Capture there is a setting in the lower left called: 'Connecting this camera opens:'. It gives you the option to select No Application, iPhoto, or Image Capture. Select Image Capture.