Apple Mac OS X El Capitan Free VIEW →. OS X El Capitan features new options for managing windows, smarter Spotlight search, app enhancements, and faster performance.
Getting Involved >
You can test Chrome builds or Chromium builds. Chrome builds have the most infrastructure for analyzing crashes and reporting bugs. They also auto-update as new releases occur, which makes them a good choice for most uses. Chrome Canary is available for Windows and Mac and autoupdates daily. Other channels (dev and beta) are available.
Chromium builds do not auto-update, and do not have symbols. This makes them most useful for checking whether a claimed fix actually works. Use the following instructions to find builds:
Easy Point and Click for latest build:
Open up https://download-chromium.appspot.com
Easy Script to download and run latest Linux build:
- Head to https://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/
- Choose your platform: Mac, Win, Linux, ChromiumOS
- Pick the Chromium build number you'd like to use
- The latest one is mentioned in the
- Download the zip file containing Chromium
- There is a binary executable within to run
Please file bugs as appropriate.
Downloading old builds of Chrome / Chromium
Let's say you want a build of Chrome 44 for debugging purposes. Google does not offer old builds as they do not have up-to-date security fixes.
However, you can get a build of Chromium 44.x which should mostly match the stable release.
- Look in https://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/search/label/Stable%20updates for the last time '44.' was mentioned.
- Loop up that version history ('44.0.2403.157') in the Position Lookup
- In this case it returns a base position of '330231'. This is the commit of where the 44 release was branched, back in May 2015.*
- Open the continuous builds archive
- Click through on your platform (Linux/Mac/Win)
- Paste '330231' into the filter field at the top and wait for all the results to XHR in.
- Eventually I get a perfect hit: https://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/index.html?prefix=Mac/330231/
- Sometimes you may have to decrement the commit number until you find one.
- Download and run!
* As this build was made at 44 branch point, it does not have any commits merged in while in beta.
Typically that's OK, but if you need a true build of '44.0.2403.x' then you'll need to build Chromium from the 2403 branch. Some PortableApps/PortableChromium sites offer binaries like this, due to security concerns, the Chrome team does not recommend running them.
Downloading Dropbox. Your Dropbox download should automatically start within seconds. Once the download finishes, click Run to start installing Dropbox. The latest version of OS X features an elegant design, includes enhancements to the apps you use most, and enables your Mac and iOS devices to work together in new ways. Learn more about OS X; Safari extensions are a great way for you to add new features to Safari. Built by developers, Safari extensions use the latest web technologies. Download and run!. As this build was made at 44 branch point, it does not have any commits merged in while in beta. Typically that's OK, but if you need a true build of '44.0. 2403.x' then you'll need to build Chromium from the 2403 branch.
Old Mac Os Download
Windows 64 Bit
The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks. Python for mac.
Download Mac Os For Virtualbox
Choose from the Other BlueStacks Versions
- Windows 32 Bit
- Windows 64 Bit
Note: To run this version, your PC needs to be VT compatible and VT enabled
Download Mac Os For Vista Iso
If I have a 32-bit Windows PC and want to run 32-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 32-bit Android version of BlueStacks
If I have a 64-bit Windows PC and want to run 64-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 64-bit Android Version of BlueStacks. Also, your PC should be VT enabled. Here is a step-by-step guide to enable VT on your PC - How can I enable VT on my PC
I’m running an earlier version of BlueStacks. Should I update?
Yes, absolutely. We recommend that you download the latest version of BlueStacks based on your system requirements. All the updated versions are faster, more powerful and come with a lot of new features to improve your gaming experience.
Should I download BlueStacks from a third-party site?
No. We strongly recommend that you download BlueStacks only from the official BlueStacks website. Downloading BlueStacks from third-party sites may infect your PC with malware and compromise its security.
Browse this list of articles to further improve your gaming experience with BlueStacks.
- Introducing the best, most advanced keyboard controls editor ever.
- How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks ?
- How to speed up BlueStacks ?
- How can I allocate more memory to BlueStacks ?
- How can I use macro recorder ?
- Questions? Send an email to [email protected]
Download Mac Os Iso
Read the latest from the BlueStacks Editor's Blog